SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
FAILURE TO APPEAR FOR INTERVIEW WILL VOID APPLICATION.
Family-owned produce business is seeking maintenance staff members to help maintain the cleanliness of our refrigerated food storage warehouse space.
The maintenance team is responsible for the following:
• Sweep warehouse floor including corners and behind/under pallets and racking.
• Operating walk-behind floor scrubber machine
• Use cardboard baler to crush boxes and palletizing crushed boxes for loading onto recycling trailer.
• Collect and dump garbage cans; change can liners (includes outdoor cans, picking up litter and replacing cans as needed).
• Operate garbage compactor; keeping indoor and outdoor compactor area free of debris and clutter.
• Scrape fallen labels from floors throughout warehouse.
• Clean out wet and dry floor drains on a regular basis.
• Keep dock areas organized by stacking milk crates, pallets, and parking hand pallet jacks in the designated area.
• Additional deep cleaning projects on a regular basis to maintain regulatory compliance.
• Must be constantly aware of surroundings and comfortable working in a fast-paced, refrigerated warehouse environment.
• Must be able to take direction and constructive criticism well and be able to function independently as well as part of a team.
• Previous experience with forklift equipment is preferred but not required.
• The position requires walking, standing, bending, twisting, and reaching 8-10hrs. per shift.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to complete sanitation and maintenance duties when asked.