We are seeking an experienced candidate to join our Routing department as a router and routing clerk. We expect our Routing staff to be able to think on their feet, function without direct supervision, solve problems that arise, and be an organized self-starter. As a router, you are responsible for building daily routes in our delivery area. This includes using software to analyze delivery orders and build routes that operate efficiently and ensure timely delivery. The Router works as a team with the Routing Clerk. The candidate will first train in the Routing Clerk position before moving to train as a Router. The Routing Clerk is in charge of assigning work orders to warehouse staff and helping with general warehouse operations.
This is a great opportunity for steady work for the right candidate. If you are looking for a challenge, this position is for you! Our company is based on the near Southside of Chicago.
• Route creation and adjustment as necessary to ensure timely delivery to customers while maintaining route efficiency
• Ability to proficiently operate Produce Pro and Roadnet software
• Effective communication with Management, Customer Service representatives, and our Sales team via phone, email, and in-person
• Other duties as assigned for Routing Clerk
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and time management
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• Working knowledge of routing software strongly preferred
• Dual language, Spanish-English strongly preferred
• Typical shift is 2:30pm-11:30pm, Sunday through Friday. Ability to work evenings, nights, and weekends are required
While we appreciate your interest, please not apply if you do not meet the above requirements
Download Application Apply now